Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hello, My Name is Miss Bean.

Have you ever seen "Mr. Bean's Holiday"? Even if you haven't, you've probably heard of Mr. Bean, the bumbling Brit who attracts trouble wherever he goes. He always gets into situations people laugh at, but don't want to personally experience.

8 months ago, I was studying
and traveling in England and Western Europe (mainly traveling, with some studying on the side). Since it was such an unforgettable time, I'm NOW finally documenting it 4 months later. My name is Miss Bean for all the Bean-esque happenings during my trip. That's right folks... Mr. Bean's ridiculous adventures are not just scripted, but happen in reality. To me.

So, get ready for some misadventures and somewhat incoherent w
riting. Remember,everything you read here is TRUE. I'm not making anything up. It's me and 100% of my duntz-ness. Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment